This Certification Program is a core certification program of the American Certification Institute. This program offers the designation of CBA (Certified Business Administrator) to candidates who demonstrate their understanding of the fundamentals of the profession through the successful completion of rigorous professional certification examinations based upon the BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION BODY OF KNOWLEDGE (BABOK). The BABOK is supported by 4 modules of study material for the CBA. ?
Program Goals and Objectives
To train a new genre of dynamic professionals, who know the latest trends and are capable of handling new challenges. While millions of new jobs are being created, most multinationals and conglomerates find that it is difficult to head-hunt for key positions in the field of Office Administration/Business management.
Education and certification is the key to success and the time is ripe for imparting training to professionals involved in office administration so that they can effectively take-on the challenges in the future. ?
This program is designed to:
- Provide the participant with a complete understanding of the techniques involved in successfully carrying out administration operations.
- Introduce the basic principles and concepts of management.
- Expose students to the managerial functions and activities in managing an organization.
- Highlight vital managerial skills among students
Upon completing this course students should be able to:
- Elaborate on characteristics of contemporary business environment;
- Explain the management of business
- Act upon the human resource factors in business organization;
- Elaborate on the various aspects of marketing;
- Evaluate the approaches towards managing operations and management;
- Account for the various financial issues and instrument for businesses.
Modules for Certification
The certification program consists of four modules and an 80 question multiple choice examination prepared from the BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION BODY OF KNOWLEDGE (BABOK). Candidates may complete the modules in any order. However, the suggested sequence is spelled out below.
Module 1: Dynamic Modern Organization
Introduction to Business
Understanding the Business Environment
Module 2: The Management Practices & Office Administration?
Module 3: Human Resource Management & Organizational Behavior
Module 4: Customer Service