Certified International Purchasing Professional ( CIPP Level 1)
January 24, 2018 - January 26, 2018
The Certified International Purchasing Professional (CIPP) is the first level of three IPSCMI International Purchasing Management certifications. CIPP is designed for current and future purchasing professionals, reflecting levels of understanding and of competence needed to assume responsibility for managing purchasing operations at the international level.
Training Dates: JAN 24, 25 & 26, 2018
- Payment are made in Naira at the current parallel market rate to the USD
- All level 2 and 3 certifications are conducted at the request of level 1 certification holders and other applicants on a quarterly basis.
- Except when it becomes necessary to move venue to the mainland areas the training venue shall be within the proximity of Lekki and Ajah’s corridor.
- We shall endeavor not to cancel any of our pre-scheduled programs, however, if for reason of insufficient attendance students shall be encouraged to take the self-study option and take the online examination at a much later date.
- Please note that we do not refund payment once course materials has been sent to registrants , however, we can rescheduled training attendance for a registered student to the nearest month when the particular certification is pre-scheduled to hold.
CONTACT ADMISSION OFFICE:
No Fields Found.