- This event has passed.
Certified International Commercial Contract Manager (CICCM)
July 7, 2018 - July 21, 2018
The purchasing and supply management profession is clearly transitioning from placing purchase orders to establishing and managing comprehensive contracts with strategic suppliers. This has created a need for purchasing and supply managers to develop and refine contract preparation and contract management skills.
The Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) is particularly appropriate for those individuals who wish to increase their commercial contracts management skills. A CICCM certification demonstrates that you are knowledgeable about the practice of contracts management in the International commercial environment.
Training Dates: JULY 7, 14 & 21, 2018
- Payment are made in Naira at the current parallel market rate to the USD
- All level 2 and 3 certifications are conducted at the request of level 1 certification holders and other applicants on a quarterly basis.
- Except when it becomes necessary to move venue to the mainland areas the training venue shall be within the proximity of Lekki and Ajah’s corridor.
- We shall endeavor not to cancel any of our pre-scheduled programs, however, if for reason of insufficient attendance students shall be encouraged to take the self-study option and take the online examination at a much later date.
- Please note that we do not refund payment once course materials has been sent to registrants , however, we can rescheduled training attendance for a registered student to the nearest month when the particular certification is pre-scheduled to hold.
CONTACT ADMISSION OFFICE: