Project Management Professional in Procurement and Contracting (PMPPC)
July 11 - July 13
This course introduces Project Management and its relationship to Procurement and Contract Management. It identifies the tools and techniques to resolve problems associated with bringing projects in on time and within an established budget.
PMGT 604 Introduction to Project Management
PMGT 605 Project Initiation
PMGT 606 Project Planning
PMGT 607 Project Execution
PMGT 608 Project Monitoring and Control
PMGT 609 Project Closing
Training Fee: $360.
Training Dates: JULY 11,12 & 13, 2018
CONTACT ADMISSION OFFICE:
- Payment are made in Naira at the current parallel market rate to the USD
- All level 2 and 3 certifications are conducted at the request of level 1 certification holders and other applicants on a quarterly basis.
- Except when it becomes necessary to move venue to the mainland areas the training venue shall be within the proximity of Lekki and Ajah’s corridor.
- We shall endeavor not to cancel any of our pre-scheduled programs, however, if for reason of insufficient attendance students shall be encouraged to take the self-study option and take the online examination at a much later date.
- Please note that we do not refund payment once course materials has been sent to registrants , however, we can rescheduled training attendance for a registered student to the nearest month when the particular certification is pre-scheduled to hold.